Human Rights Foundation is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that promotes and protects human rights globally, with a focus on closed societies. HRF unites people in the common cause of defending human rights and promoting liberal democracy. Their mission is to ensure that freedom is both preserved and promoted around the world.
They focus their work on the founding ideals of the human rights movement, those most purely represented in the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), and the 1976 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).
They partner with world-changing activists.
They defend, equip, and give a platform to human rights activists who are boldly changing their communities and countries.
They create innovative solutions.
They connect activists to industry leaders and develop modern solutions to combat the worst human rights violations.
They activate millions of supporters.
They amplify the impact of our activists by inspiring people around the world to participate in our initiatives.
– Freedom of Speech and Expression
– The Right to Equal Treatment and Due Process Under Law
– Freedom From Slavery and Torture
– Freedom of Association
– The Right to Leave and Enter Their Countries
– Freedom From Interference and Coercion in Matters of Conscience
– The Right to Acquire and Dispose of Property
– Freedom From Arbitrary Detainment or Exile
– The Right to Worship in the Manner of Their Choosing
– The Right to Participate in the government of Their Country
Donate Bitcoin directly to Global Impact: