At Donate a Bit, we periodically review each organization we list to make sure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When an organization no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all of our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist an organization:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level of disappearance of website
- Level and quality of development activity
- Level of public communication on media and social media
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct