Educate and Empower
About Gumboots Foundation
The Gumboots Foundation is established in 2002, The Gumboots Foundation is a registered UK charity and non-profit organisation in South Africa.
The Gumboots Foundation works to make a positive impact to South African communities who struggle each day for a better future. By supporting community projects together with local leadership, Gumboots helps change the life chances of some of the country’s poorest people.
Gumboots Foundation Mission
The mission of the Gumboots Foundation is to address poverty and AIDS related issues in South Africa by improving education, nutrition, empowerment and well-being.
The Gumboots Foundation Goals:
- To empower children through education, both formal and informal, whilst also ensuring that their basic needs are met by providing food, shelter, healthcare and recreation.
- To strengthen and support local home grown projects with local leadership and to secure a sustainable long term solution.
- To help strengthen local communities both through financial assistance and by fostering a mutual understanding.
- To provide individuals and organizations with an opportunity to be directly involved financially and personally in community development projects.
- To provide honest and informative feedback on the progress of the projects and transparency on the use of donor money.
- To seek partnership rather than dependency, with the focus being to uplift all involved through building relationships between donors, Gumboots and beneficiaries.
The Gumboots Foundation
29 Woodbourne Road
Find The Gumboots Foundation also on:
The Gumboots Foundation operates in:
- Donate Bitcoin directly explanation:
Al donations will go directly to the Bitpay account of the organisation you donated to. There is no involvement of Donate a Bit.
For more information please visit: Donate Bitcoin directly explanation
New text and material:
If you are the owner or responsible of this organization and you want to provide us with new texts and material. We love that. Please use the submit button.